Exploring the 2020 Rolls-Royce Wraith Interior Features
The essence of luxury is customizability, and with the 2020 Rolls-Royce Wraith features, you’ll want for nothing on your drives through Burbank and La Cañada. So, what can you expect from the Rolls-Royce Wraith interior? What kind of Rolls-Royce Wraith packages and options will you have the opportunity to consider? We know you’ll have dozens of questions as you begin the process of commissioning your own Wraith, and we’ve endeavored to answer each in turn.
What Can You Expect from the Rolls-Royce Wraith Interior?
No element in the Rolls-Royce Wraith interior has been left unconsidered:
- High-Grade Materials: Even before you start to configure your own version, you should know that the Wraith includes natural grain leather seating and thick lambswool rugs. When you run your fingers over the Canadel paneling, you’ll be able to feel the grain of the wood itself.
- Starlight Headliner: Fiber-optic roof paneling creates an almost magical experience on your most luxurious nights out.
- Spacious 4-Passenger Seating: The Wraith is a genuine Grand Tourer with wide-opening rear doors and two exceptionally-welcoming rear seats. The front seats are ventilated, with a massage feature that will make longer drives feel all too brief.
- Luxury at Your Fingertips: From the perfectly-positioned steering wheel, to the crystal-glass rotary controller, to the opulent display, you’ll find that every feature in the Rolls-Royce Wraith interior has been brought together in seamless unity.
Rolls-Royce Wraith Packages: Environment and Detailing
Outfitting your own Rolls-Royce Wraith interior will require you to make a number of important decisions. Here, we’ve highlighted a few categories that you’ll need to consider in-depth:
- Interior Environment: Choose between Mono (single-color), Accented, Contrast, and Bespoke interior layouts and color schemes.
- Leather Detailing: You can finish nearly any component of your Rolls-Royce Wraith interior with full-grain leather.
- Veneer Detailing: Fine-tune the character of your dashboard with options like Walnut Burr, Piano Black, Smoked Chestnut, and Paldao. You can also substitute Canadel paneling in a variety of different shades.
This is only the beginning. A driver who knows exactly what they desire can configure a Rolls-Royce Wraith with nearly any features, amenities, and color schemes that they can imagine. Start exploring the Rolls-Royce Wraith color options today, or learn more about accessories at our parts department.
We’ve Only Just Scratched the Surface
Ultimately, choosing the perfect set of Rolls-Royce Wraith features is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. To make the most of the opportunity, contact our Pasadena dealership and configure a model of your very own today. Start exploring our Wraith inventory and schedule a test drive near Los Angeles. Considering other models? Those who like the Wraith might find even more to love inside of the 2020 Rolls-Royce Phantom.
Interested in special edition models? You won’t want to pass over the Rolls-Royce Wraith Kryptos without taking a closer look.
Learn More with Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Pasadena
If you’re searching for the best Rolls-Royce Wraith colors, you’re going to have your work cut out for you. That’s because the latest Rolls-Royce Wraith is available in more than fifty different shades. Whether you choose to configure a model of your own or you bring home one of the new Rolls-Royce Wraith models on…
Stepping into the 2020 Rolls-Royce Cullinan interior is bound to make an unforgettable impression. Whether you’re nestled into the driver’s seat or resting in the rear suite, it only takes a few moments to realize that you’ve entered an SUV unlike any other. Try as we might, we’re certain that no amount of praise could…
Find a New Phantom for SaleContact Us You already know that the 2020 Rolls-Royce Phantom is a super-luxury motor car, and no Los Angeles-area driver should be surprised to learn that it’s the largest model in the manufacturer’s showroom lineup. Long acknowledged as one of the most dominant–if not the most dominant–production cars in the world,…