An Overview of the Rolls-Royce Ghost Black Badge
You know that the Rolls-Royce Ghost is one of the sharpest, most commanding motor cars that money can buy. Now get ready for the Rolls-Royce Ghost Black Badge, complete with more power, more dynamic handling, and unique features that you won’t find on any other configuration. Eager to take a closer look? If you’re anything like most discerning drivers near Los Angeles, we know that you’ll love what you find.
Rolls-Royce Ghost Black Badge: Performance
Potency is at the core of the Rolls-Royce Black Badge lineup, and you shouldn’t be surprised to learn that the Rolls-Royce Ghost Black Badge will give you even more to love under the hood. Where the standard Rolls-Royce Ghost offers an impressive 563 hp, the Rolls-Royce Ghost Black Badge provides a staggering 603 hp. And where the base-model Ghost provides 605 lb-ft of torque, the Rolls-Royce Ghost Black Badge provides 620 lb-ft of the same. Explore its other performance advantages below:
- Transmission: The Ghost Black Badge also receives an upgraded 8-speed automatic transmission. Each gear is maintained for a longer duration to provide more satisfying acceleration.
- Steering and Braking: While the standard Rolls-Royce Ghost has been tuned to optimize passenger comfort, the Rolls-Royce Ghost Black Badge seeks to provide an engaging performance. Steering and braking responses have been made sharper, and more controlled.
Comparing the Rolls-Royce Ghost vs. Phantom? The engine in the Black Badge Ghost is more powerful than anything you’ll find in the flagship model.
Rolls-Royce Ghost Black Badge: Styling and Appearance
The Rolls-Royce Black Badge lineup is distinguished by a variety of unmistakable features, including:
- Painstakingly crafted darkened-chrome exterior finishes
- Silver-on-black Rolls-Royce “double R” badging
- Exterior and interior features branded with the infinity symbol
- A high-gloss darkened-chrome version of the Spirit of Ecstasy, placed upon the hood
- An optional Bespoke starlight headliner, composed with fiber optic technology
Now, let’s take a closer look at what sets the Rolls-Royce Ghost Black Badge apart:
- Carbon fiber composite wheels, developed exclusively for the Black Badge line
- A technical fiber fascia, crafted from carbon fiber thread and aircraft-grade aluminum
- A stunning, sculptural dashboard, composed of the same materials
- Two-tone premium leather upholstery in whichever colors you select
- A Black Badge clock, branded with the infinity symbol, featuring orange-tipped hands
Although you can configure your own Rolls-Royce Ghost Black Badge with an exterior colored in a deep, almost magnetic Black, you can also choose a color that reflects your unique sense of style. There aren’t any limits to your imagination.
Configure Your Rolls-Royce Ghost Black Badge at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Pasadena
Your adventures in Glendale and Arcadia demand the best that the world has to offer. Configure your Rolls-Royce Ghost Black Badge with the help of the Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Pasadena specialists, or explore our current Ghost inventory today. We can’t wait to deliver the model you’ve always dreamed of.
Learn More with Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Pasadena
Find a New Phantom for SaleContact Us You already know that the 2020 Rolls-Royce Phantom is a super-luxury motor car, and no Los Angeles-area driver should be surprised to learn that it’s the largest model in the manufacturer’s showroom lineup. Long acknowledged as one of the most dominant–if not the most dominant–production cars in the world,…
View Our Black Badge InventoryView Our Rolls-Royce Ghost Inventory You know that the Rolls-Royce Ghost is one of the sharpest, most commanding motor cars that money can buy. Now get ready for the Rolls-Royce Ghost Black Badge, complete with more power, more dynamic handling, and unique features that you won’t find on any other configuration….
There’s no cabriolet quite like the 2020 Rolls-Royce Dawn, and once you’ve experienced the Rolls-Royce Dawn interior in person, you’ll find it impossible to settle for any rival. That’s because the Dawn isn’t just a genuine four-passenger Drophead Coupe with an impeccably smooth ride. It’s a sensory experience that brings your passion to the forefront…