2020 Rolls-Royce Dawn Interior
There’s no cabriolet quite like the 2020 Rolls-Royce Dawn, and once you’ve experienced the Rolls-Royce Dawn interior in person, you’ll find it impossible to settle for any rival. That’s because the Dawn isn’t just a genuine four-passenger Drophead Coupe with an impeccably smooth ride. It’s a sensory experience that brings your passion to the forefront of every adventure.
Dawn Interior Design
- Let the Sky In: The Dawn coupe’s convertible roof retreats or unfurls with just 22 seconds of transition time. That’s all the time it takes to turn a memorable drive into an unforgettable touring experience.
- Superiority in Every Touch: Natural Grain Leather, genuine Aluminum finishes, and Open-Pore Wood trim are seamlessly melded together in this sublimely sculptural cabin. With the roof up, it’s an untouchable getaway. With the roof down, you’re instantly at one with your surroundings.
- Dawn Aero Cowling:If you’d like to configure your Rolls-Royce for two passengers, opt for Dawn Aero Cowling to customize the interior and provide a more unified, aerodynamic look.
- Timeless Quality, Instant Charm: Each element in the Rolls-Royce Dawn interior shows the considered touch of expert designers. Whether you’re drawn to the gauges, the glove compartment, or the ticking mounted clock, you’ll encounter details that demand a closer look.
Rolls-Royce Dawn Interior Features
Elegant. Inviting. Intuitive. These three words describe every feature you’ll interact with in the 2020 Rolls-Royce Dawn interior. Take a closer look at this Drophead Coupe’s most delightful features and controls:
- Entertainment and Audio: You’ll control your features using the Dawn coupe’s steering wheel-mounted controls and its two glass-screened LCD monitors. The 600W 18-Speaker Bespoke Audio system is perfectly tuned to your cabin, so it sounds like a customized home theatre.
- Seamless Convenience and Comfort: Proximity keyless entry, easy-entry seats, and fade-to-off lighting allow for unity with your surroundings, while heated front and rear bucket seats meld your body with the material. A rotary gear select on the center console unifies the entire experience.
- Dreamlike Driver Assistance: With Adaptive Headlights, a Head Up Display, and Adaptive Cruise Control, you’ll enjoy peace of mind on every drive through Arcadia or Burbank. This is driver assistance technology that keeps you in control.
Rolls-Royce Dawn Dimensions
Your features, controls, and appointments are one part of the Rolls-Royce experience. This model’s luxurious dimensions and capacities are another! Whether you’re seated up front or in the rear, the Rolls-Royce Dawn dimensions will invite you to spread out and enjoy the journey:
- Total Passenger Volume – 100 cubic feet
- Total Trunk Space – 9.2 cubic feet
- Legroom: 41.5 in. (First Row), 36.9 in. (Second Row)
- Headroom: 40.1 in. (First Row), 37.9 in. (Second Row)
- Shoulder Room: 59 in. (First Row), 53.1 in. (Second Row)
Looking for an even more spacious option? Although it isn’t available as a convertible, you may want to consider the 2020 Rolls-Royce Phantom.
Specify Your Rolls-Royce Dawn with Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Pasadena
You may have lived near Los Angeles for your entire life, but make no mistake: with the top down in your Rolls-Royce Dawn interior, you’ll experience the twists and turns of the road like never before. Explore our new Dawn inventory today, and contact us to configure a model that’s all your own.
Learn More with Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Pasadena
Find a New Phantom for SaleContact Us You already know that the 2020 Rolls-Royce Phantom is a super-luxury motor car, and no Los Angeles-area driver should be surprised to learn that it’s the largest model in the manufacturer’s showroom lineup. Long acknowledged as one of the most dominant–if not the most dominant–production cars in the world,…
View Our Black Badge InventoryView Our Rolls-Royce Ghost Inventory You know that the Rolls-Royce Ghost is one of the sharpest, most commanding motor cars that money can buy. Now get ready for the Rolls-Royce Ghost Black Badge, complete with more power, more dynamic handling, and unique features that you won’t find on any other configuration….
There’s no cabriolet quite like the 2020 Rolls-Royce Dawn, and once you’ve experienced the Rolls-Royce Dawn interior in person, you’ll find it impossible to settle for any rival. That’s because the Dawn isn’t just a genuine four-passenger Drophead Coupe with an impeccably smooth ride. It’s a sensory experience that brings your passion to the forefront…