Rolls-Royce Starlight Roof Headliner
Are you looking for a completely new way to customize your Rolls-Royce interior? Select the Rolls-Royce starlight headliner to get in touch with your inner polymath and try your hand at translating personal imagery into the design of the Rolls-Royce roof with 1,900 stars. You’ll work directly with Rolls-Royce designers to create a bespoke graphic pattern that can shine in any color or configuration. Below, we’ll go into the details of how each Rolls-Royce star roof is made with hundreds of hand-placed fibre-optic lights.
Custom Constellations: Do all Rolls-Royce Have Stars?
The Rolls-Royce starlight headliner is available in the Phantom, the Ghost, and the Wraith. This spellbinding Rolls-Royce-exclusive feature incorporates between 600 and 2,900 hand-placed fibre-optic stars in your motor car’s leather roof lining. Submit your customization preferences to receive a Starlight Headliner quote directly from Rolls-Royce, or give us a call at (844) 242-3347. Our team can answer your questions on the starlight headliner roof price and custom options.
So, what can a Rolls-Royce with a star ceiling car of 1,900 stars do? You can brighten or dim the Rolls-Royce roof stars to fit your mood with the car’s infotainment system, and there are almost limitless choices when it comes to designing your unique headliner. Custom possibilities include:
- Depicting the constellations precisely as they were on any day in modern history.
- Arranging the stars in any graphic pattern, such as your family coat of arms.
- Programming your stars to shine in any color.
Crafting Your Starlit Sky: How Much is a Rolls-Royce with Stars?
The pricing depends on how you configure your Rolls-Royce star headliner, but we can look at some of the factors that will influence your final costs.
- Rolls-Royce hires skilled craftspeople to install each starlight headliner completely by hand.
- The process typically takes nine hours per car for two craftspeople to complete, but this can take up to 17 for a custom template.
- The first step is to perforate the leather with 600 to 2,900 holes. The Rolls-Royce star lights need to be set perfectly on the visible surface, and secured at the right height on the concealed side. So, no matter if you choose the Star roof car with 600 lights or the star headliner with 2,900 stars, you’ll have a clear view.
- The Rolls-Royce star headliner’s unique effect—which depicts stars at different depths—is achieved via fitting delicate fibre optic strands at varying depths and at different angles, so that light escapes at different intensities.
Explore your Unique Starlight Headliner Options at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Pasadena
Visit us at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Pasadena for more information on the Rolls-Royce star roof or other Rolls-Royce custom upgrades, like whether you’d prefer the moonroof or sunroof. We’re happy to show you our inventory of the all-new Rolls-Royce Cullinan and Black Badge Cullinan off-roaders, show you the Rolls-Royce star lights in one of the models on our lot, and share our car-buying tips and tricks. Come and experience the Spirit of Ecstasy today!