Step Into the 2021 Rolls-Royce Dawn Interior
With the top up or down, the 2021 Rolls-Royce Dawn interior provides a sensory experience that no other vehicle can match. Our guide to the cabin of this Drophead Coupe is sure to ignite your passions—after all, this model combines exquisite, handcrafted features and details with simple, elegant finishes that will redefine the way you relate to the open road. Ready for a closer look? Find out what to expect below, and visit us in Pasadena for your test drive today.
The Rolls-Royce Dawn Interior is Built to Please
Two large rear-hinged doors spread open like wings to welcome you into the cabin of the Rolls-Royce Dawn, and with room for up to four, you can confidently travel solo or with a select group of your closest collaborators. With its cloth top up, the Dawn cocoons its passengers in quiet comfort; with the top down, the Dawn Coupe’s careful design ensures an open-air experience that offers thrills without distractions. Now, let’s dive into the details:
- Dynamic Aero Cowling allows you to cover the rear row of seats, fostering a more intimate—and aerodynamic—ride.
- Natural Grain Leather and hand-selected Open-Pore Wood trim cover almost every inch of this coupe’s inspired cabin. Both are offered in a wide array of single and duo-tone colorways and styles.
- The Rolls-Royce Dawn interior features a touchscreen display that can disappear behind the dashboard when not in use. An 18-speaker Bespoke Audio system provides an unparalleled audio experience for your drives through Los Angeles and Glendale.
- Advanced features including a Head-Up Display and television for your passengers are brought together with timeless details like a crystalline rotary gear select. In the cabin of the Rolls-Royce Dawn, old and new meet in seamless unity.
- Every element of the Rolls-Royce Dawn interior can be customized. Select from a vast array of Bespoke clocks, treadplates, leather and lambswool floor mats, and trunk liners to make your Dawn utterly unique.
Looking for even more to love? Access unique options and encounter even more luxury in the Rolls-Royce Black Badge Dawn interior.
Rolls-Royce Dawn Interior Dimensions
Even the most lusciously appointed coupe may disappoint if it doesn’t offer dimensions that will satisfy you and your companions. Rest assured that it’s easy to get comfortable when you step into this iconic cabriolet’s cabin:
- Total Passenger Volume: 100 cubic feet
- Total Trunk Space: 9.2 cubic feet
- Legroom: 41.5 inches (First Row), 36.9 inches (Second Row)
- Headroom: 40.1 inches (First Row), 37.9 inches (Second Row)
- Shoulder Room: 59 inches (First Row), 53.1 inches (Second Row)
Your Rolls-Royce Dawn Awaits at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Pasadena
No amount of description could capture the experience of stepping into the Rolls-Royce Dawn interior for the first time. Explore our new Dawn inventory to find a model with everything you need for unforgettable drives through Burbank, or go even further by learning how to configure and reserve a model of your own design.
More from Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Pasadena
The 2022 Rolls-Royce Cullinan is available in dozens of different colors, and why shouldn’t it be? After all, an SUV this luxurious should accept no imitators. If you’re getting ready to purchase, lease, or commission a Rolls-Royce of your own, getting familiar with the full range of Rolls-Royce Cullinan color options can help to ensure…
The Rolls-Royce Ghost is one of the most iconic vehicles ever manufactured—and the 2022 Rolls-Royce Ghost interior still manages to exceed expectations in all the areas that matter most. Whether you’re looking for a sublime and spacious cabin, leading technologies across both rows of seating, or fine details that will continue to delight and surprise…
You know that the Rolls-Royce Ghost is one of the sharpest, most commanding motor cars that money can buy. Now get ready for the 2022 Rolls-Royce Black Badge Ghost, complete with more power, more dynamic handling, and unique features that you won’t find on any other configuration. Eager to take a closer look at the…