Is It OK to Go Long Periods Without Driving My Rolls Royce?
You love your Rolls Royce, but some passions are all the sweeter when sampled occasionally! Whether out of personal taste or practical necessity, many Glendale-area drivers choose not to drive their premium Rolls Royce motor cars very often. Is it OK to go long periods without driving your Rolls Royce? Since car batteries will gradually lose their charge over time, it’s a good idea to turn the vehicle on and let the engine run for a while. Doing so at least once per month will allow the alternator to charge the battery back up, so you can be ready for the next drive. Learn a little bit more about Rolls Royce ownership and long-term care below. Our service team is here to help with anything you need.
How Often Should I Drive my Rolls Royce?
Rolls Royce vehicles have been known to last for 70 years or more, and yours can to. Naturally, you’re free to drive your Rolls Royce as often as you like. However, vehicles that put on a lot of miles quickly generally don’t last for as many years. Here’s how to strike a balance:
- You should take their Rolls Royce out on the roads near Los Angeles at least several times a year. If it’s been a while since you’ve taken your vehicle out, consider bringing it into our service center before you start to push its limits.
- If you try to start the vehicle, and your battery has died, contact our Pasadena parts department to get immediate assistance.
You might think that nothing could go wrong with a vehicle that’s simply been resting in your garage. However, the truth is that your battery isn’t the only component that can break down over time. Keep up with your recommended synthetic oil change frequency and transmission fluid replacement guidelines, and respond to any maintenance notifications that you receive from your Rolls Royce dealership.
Caring for a Rolls Royce: Tips and Tricks
- Did you know that frequent short trips (of fewer than five miles) can generate more wear and tear than the occasional longer drive? For this reason, a vehicle that’s only driven occasionally in Burbank or Arcadia may accrue more damage than a vehicle that’s always out on the country roads.
- Rolls Royce vehicles are larger than most other passenger cars. Although their unique design features and handling capabilities allow them to feel much smaller when you’re behind the wheel, plan your trips accordingly! You’ll get more out of your drive when you don’t have to worry about tight city streets or other careless drivers.
- You should always and only service your vehicle with an authorized Rolls Royce service department, like that which you’ll find at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Pasadena. Taking your car elsewhere could terminate your rights to special Rolls Royce services and ownership perks.
- Trust a certified source for customization and parts. Rolls Royce takes great pride in their vehicles, and they know everything there is to know about customization and personalization. Contact us if you’re interested in making any modifications.
Enjoy Superior Service with Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Pasadena
With Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Pasadena, you’ll enjoy superior service from the day you start searching for a new Rolls Royce, until the day when you eventually return it to our dealership. We build partnerships that will last a lifetime, and we’ve made it easy to schedule service whenever you’re in need.
Learn More with Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Pasadena
Find a New Phantom for SaleContact Us You already know that the 2020 Rolls-Royce Phantom is a super-luxury motor car, and no Los Angeles-area driver should be surprised to learn that it’s the largest model in the manufacturer’s showroom lineup. Long acknowledged as one of the most dominant–if not the most dominant–production cars in the world,…
View Our Black Badge InventoryView Our Rolls-Royce Ghost Inventory You know that the Rolls-Royce Ghost is one of the sharpest, most commanding motor cars that money can buy. Now get ready for the Rolls-Royce Ghost Black Badge, complete with more power, more dynamic handling, and unique features that you won’t find on any other configuration….
There’s no cabriolet quite like the 2020 Rolls-Royce Dawn, and once you’ve experienced the Rolls-Royce Dawn interior in person, you’ll find it impossible to settle for any rival. That’s because the Dawn isn’t just a genuine four-passenger Drophead Coupe with an impeccably smooth ride. It’s a sensory experience that brings your passion to the forefront…