Coronavirus Preventative Measures for Your Rolls-Royce
Preventing the spread of COVID-19 requires all of us to band together, and here at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Pasadena, we want to do everything we can to help our neighbors take the right coronavirus preventative measures. So, how can you clean your Rolls-Royce to limit the risk of infection and feel more secure on the roads of Los Angeles? Below we’ll cover everything you need to know.
Coronavirus Preventative Measures: Inside and Out
You now have an idea of what products to use when cleaning your most sensitive features. Still, in order to get a thorough clean, you’ll need to cover more ground. Here, we’ll take you through all of the areas you should cover while cleaning and disinfecting your Rolls-Royce:
- Clean the interior and exterior door handles. Wipe other exterior areas that you regularly come into contact with, including your trunk lip and your mirrors. Be wary about using other harsh cleaners, as you’ll risk causing damage to your paint.
- Disinfect the steering wheel. Your steering wheel is by far the most likely carrier of coronavirus-carrying particles in your vehicle. Since the steering wheel in your Rolls-Royce is most likely composed of leather, make sure to condition it after cleaning.
- Clean your infotainment system and touchscreen. Make sure to use a micro-fiber cloth on your touchscreen to wipe away dust and grime. Make sure not to use ammonia (window cleaner) on your touchscreen.
- Clean your cupholders, consoles, storage areas, and veneers. These areas are also high-risk areas for potentially-infectious particles, so be as thorough as you can be. Remember to clean your phone, too, before setting it down on any surface in your vehicle.
- Disinfect, clean, and condition your leather seats. Spot test to make sure that whatever cleaner you’re using doesn’t leave a mark. If the result doesn’t worry you, proceed to disinfect the entire seating area. Make sure to condition the leather, once you’re done cleaning it.
- Finish by cleaning the floor. A thorough cleaning of your floor mats and carpeting will help to ensure that no unwanted particles are left behind in your vehicle.
To ensure that your coronavirus preventative measures last, make sure that you’re washing your hands each and every time that you get into the vehicle. Still have questions about what products you should be using? Give us a call at (844) 242-3347 or contact us online. If you’d prefer to trust an expert with the cleaning and detailing of your vehicle’s interior, don’t wait to schedule service.
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Pasadena Is In Your Corner
We want you to feel secure, no matter where your adventures take you! Now that you’ve had a chance to explore the most essential coronavirus preventative measures, find out what measures we’re taking to protect our staff and our neighbors. Have any questions? Don’t wait to contact us and get the answers you’re looking for.